Terms and Conditions
The terms and conditions relating to your use of the vervecommunications.co.uk website are listed below. Your use of the website confirms your acceptance of these terms:
- You undertake to use this site in a way which does not prevent its use by any other person, nor to attempt to amend, alter or change it in any way.
- You undertake to use this website for lawful purposes only.
- Verve Communications aims to ensure that this website functions effectively at all times. We cannot guarantee this, and shall not be liable if the service is interrupted or data corrupted.
- We aim to ensure that all information is correct, but we do not guarantee the accuracy of all information published on this site. The content is liable to change without notice.
- Verve Communications will moderate discussion on this site, and will do our best to ensure that it is a safe and legal space for discussion and debate.
- Verve Communications is not responsible for the content or functionality of any sites to which we provide links. Our inclusion of links does not imply that we endorse or accept responsibility for their content, or for your use of them.
Copyright © 2022 Verve Communications